Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 28.07.2020, 08:11   #5
JohanM88
Newbie 0 Lv.

Show

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

I think you do not understand anything, change the game engine, do not change any type of game mode or change the chronicle, only that they will play in a better game experience, "aesthetically and with movements", but perhaps it is because you never left the interlude motor, and you don't understand what I mean (game engine is one thing and chronicle is another)

Maybe you are one of the people who, when they want to help you improve something, stays focused on where they are, as I said, changing the engine is not changing the chronicle, but if you did not play in more advanced l2off engines or some classic engine, you will not understand what I'm talking about!

in fact, the servers that have done this, "change their game engine" to a better one, have had a lot of audience on their servers, nobody has done it in "interlude", they have done it on "GF" servers, and they have put a motor classic !, and it was a server that attracted a lot of attention, that's why I proposed them to the community, to help them attract more views to their community, and as I said they would be the first with "interlude" to place a "classic engine" or more advanced, but as I said it is just a suggestion

neither is a "classic interface" the same
to a "classic engine", there are quite a few "classic interfaces" hanging around for "INTERLUDE" servers, but as I said only those who have played other engines will understand
JohanM88 вне форума