Русский язык English language
mmotop topzone hopzone l2server brazil

Предложения x10 Выслушаем ваши предложения, пожелания и идеи для улучшения игрового процесса и более интересного время препровождения в игре

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 26.07.2020, 02:29   #1
JohanM88
Newbie 0 Lv.

Show

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении
По умолчанию "Dual box" suggestion

As I had said before, here I will leave you 2 possible suggestions for the dual box, so that people do not take advantage of this when doing pvp, as I said earlier, I know that this community has been used to this for many years.

but guys let's make the server more fun so other characters can appear, because of the dual box they do not appear, apart from this it will make people learn to better use the character they are using, most of the people who are in this community, all have "S teams" with many "agurments", FULL epics, very few people farm in the spots, only new ones like me, but in another post I will give another suggestion for this, here I will focus on the dual box and I will 2 possible suggestions, it is up to the community and the administration to implement one of them or not:

1.- The first suggestion would be the easiest and best in my opinion, mostly people make a double box is for PVE, to get items easier, do RB, etc. but many take advantage of that for PVP, log a full party, jump "full buff", when the songs, dances and the buff of sumoner go, use "recall", or use "blesed scroll scape", and repeat the same .

-the solution is easy, put a "NPC BUFFER", but this npc buffer is special, which the npc buffer will give you, dances, songs and buff of sumoner but special, that last between 30min to 1 hour, this I will leave it to the administration,

(how's that for special dances, songs and sumoner's buffs?)

well it is very easy those dances, songs and buff of sumoner only serve in "PVE", (mobs, crips, RB), they do not serve in "PVP". and these buffs will have a condition:
* (you have special buffs)
-If you hit a character, having these "special buffs", your first hit will be "1" damage, and immediately your buffs disappear, the second hit you hit if it had normal damage, of the "buffs not they are special"
-If a character hits you, and you have the "special buffs", the damage you take is "1", and immediately your "special buffs" will disappear, the second damage you take if it will be a normal hit

- place only 2 dual boxes per pc (your main and another one)

2.- The second suggestion takes a little more work in my opinion, and that is to create a "control panel", to be able to log in the dual boxes, if the account you want to log in is not in your control panel, you cannot logear, let me explain:

When you create an account through the "control panel", you can create all the accounts you want in that "control panel", but you have to tell the "control panel" what your "main account" is, and You can only log accounts that are in your control panel, (you can not log another account that is not in your "control panel"), look at the image that will show:

When creating the other accounts, those accounts depending on the order that you put them into the game, will have certain limitations or restrictions:

The red one is your main account: (you can change it whenever you want), it has no limitation
blue is the first account you open in dual box, this account will have a limitation: all skills +75 blocked, (including grade S expertise), except: COV, POF, POWind / Water, Victory of Pa'agrio, Pa ' sour's Emblem, Gate Chant, Elemental Protection, Arcane Protection. all other skill 75+ will be blocked

green is the second account you open in dual box, this account will have even more limitations than blue, "only for: sws, bd, human / elf sumoner" (all the skills of these characters will be blocked, except the ones I will name) :
Sws: hunter, warding, Earth, Vitality
Bd: Fire, Fury, Mystic, Concentration
Sumoner human / elf: Summon Friend

all other characters will only have the skill blocked up to 75+ (including grade S expertise)

purple is a premium account, this account will enjoy the same benefits as the green account

all the other accounts that you log in will be yellow, you can log all the ones you want, but this account blocks all the "buff" of any characters that you log in, (PP, OL, WC, SWS, BD, Summoner, SE, EE, etc) , everything that is "buff" will be blocked, and the skill +75 are also blocked (including the S skill)

well guys these are my 2 recommendations, I hope that the community and administration really like some and apply it to the server.

debatable criticisms are heard with arguments
JohanM88 вне форума  
Старый 26.07.2020, 03:54   #2
SpellMaster
Baron 55 Lv.

Show

Поблагодарили 220 раз(а) в 154 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от JohanM88 Посмотреть сообщение
As I had said before, here I will leave you 2 possible suggestions for the dual box, so that people do not take advantage of this when doing pvp, as I said earlier, I know that this community has been used to this for many years.

but guys let's make the server more fun so other characters can appear, because of the dual box they do not appear, apart from this it will make people learn to better use the character they are using, most of the people who are in this community, all have "S teams" with many "agurments", FULL epics, very few people farm in the spots, only new ones like me, but in another post I will give another suggestion for this, here I will focus on the dual box and I will 2 possible suggestions, it is up to the community and the administration to implement one of them or not:

1.- The first suggestion would be the easiest and best in my opinion, mostly people make a double box is for PVE, to get items easier, do RB, etc. but many take advantage of that for PVP, log a full party, jump "full buff", when the songs, dances and the buff of sumoner go, use "recall", or use "blesed scroll scape", and repeat the same .

-the solution is easy, put a "NPC BUFFER", but this npc buffer is special, which the npc buffer will give you, dances, songs and buff of sumoner but special, that last between 30min to 1 hour, this I will leave it to the administration,

(how's that for special dances, songs and sumoner's buffs?)

well it is very easy those dances, songs and buff of sumoner only serve in "PVE", (mobs, crips, RB), they do not serve in "PVP". and these buffs will have a condition:
* (you have special buffs)
-If you hit a character, having these "special buffs", your first hit will be "1" damage, and immediately your buffs disappear, the second hit you hit if it had normal damage, of the "buffs not they are special"
-If a character hits you, and you have the "special buffs", the damage you take is "1", and immediately your "special buffs" will disappear, the second damage you take if it will be a normal hit

- place only 2 dual boxes per pc (your main and another one)

2.- The second suggestion takes a little more work in my opinion, and that is to create a "control panel", to be able to log in the dual boxes, if the account you want to log in is not in your control panel, you cannot logear, let me explain:

When you create an account through the "control panel", you can create all the accounts you want in that "control panel", but you have to tell the "control panel" what your "main account" is, and You can only log accounts that are in your control panel, (you can not log another account that is not in your "control panel"), look at the image that will show:

When creating the other accounts, those accounts depending on the order that you put them into the game, will have certain limitations or restrictions:

The red one is your main account: (you can change it whenever you want), it has no limitation
blue is the first account you open in dual box, this account will have a limitation: all skills +75 blocked, (including grade S expertise), except: COV, POF, POWind / Water, Victory of Pa'agrio, Pa ' sour's Emblem, Gate Chant, Elemental Protection, Arcane Protection. all other skill 75+ will be blocked

green is the second account you open in dual box, this account will have even more limitations than blue, "only for: sws, bd, human / elf sumoner" (all the skills of these characters will be blocked, except the ones I will name) :
Sws: hunter, warding, Earth, Vitality
Bd: Fire, Fury, Mystic, Concentration
Sumoner human / elf: Summon Friend

all other characters will only have the skill blocked up to 75+ (including grade S expertise)

purple is a premium account, this account will enjoy the same benefits as the green account

all the other accounts that you log in will be yellow, you can log all the ones you want, but this account blocks all the "buff" of any characters that you log in, (PP, OL, WC, SWS, BD, Summoner, SE, EE, etc) , everything that is "buff" will be blocked, and the skill +75 are also blocked (including the S skill)

well guys these are my 2 recommendations, I hope that the community and administration really like some and apply it to the server.

debatable criticisms are heard with arguments
It most stupid offer I ever read here for years... Dead on arrival.
SpellMaster вне форума  
Старый 26.07.2020, 05:08   #3
JohanM88
Newbie 0 Lv.

Show

Цитата:
Сообщение от SpellMaster Посмотреть сообщение
It most stupid offer I ever read here for years... Dead on arrival.
because it seems stupid to you?

Do you like to log a "party" by yourself ?, and pvp with a "dual box" party behind ?, and do it every 2 min?, you have to give a more coherent answer, because if you are not the typical player, what pvp but when it's full buff

I can understand that they have been playing like this for years, but if they want to be "full buff", do what they do in sieges, play with supports, or is it that you believe that a SWS or a BD cannot kill a magician or an archer?

sws/bd/wc pvp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-Ivk3dJtmU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UUUNyjaTXc

bd pvp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHZtUBegw0k&t=770s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtIvnEGorKc

Последний раз редактировалось JohanM88; 26.07.2020 в 05:21.
JohanM88 вне форума  
Старый 26.07.2020, 06:05   #4
MrLastGang
Knight 30 Lv.

Show

Поблагодарили 45 раз(а) в 18 сообщениях

Где кривой гугл переводчик?!) Сиди теперь, втыкай, понимаешь ли.. Павел, переведи что ли :D
Старый 26.07.2020, 06:29   #5
SpellMaster
Baron 55 Lv.

Show

Цитата:
Сообщение от JohanM88 Посмотреть сообщение
because it seems stupid to you?

Do you like to log a "party" by yourself ?, and pvp with a "dual box" party behind ?, and do it every 2 min?, you have to give a more coherent answer, because if you are not the typical player, what pvp but when it's full buff

I can understand that they have been playing like this for years, but if they want to be "full buff", do what they do in sieges, play with supports, or is it that you believe that a SWS or a BD cannot kill a magician or an archer?

sws/bd/wc pvp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-Ivk3dJtmU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UUUNyjaTXc

bd pvp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHZtUBegw0k&t=770s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtIvnEGorKc
Its not appropriate for zMega, forget.
SpellMaster вне форума  
Старый 26.07.2020, 07:04   #6
JohanM88
Newbie 0 Lv.

Show

Как я уже говорил ранее, здесь я оставлю вам 2 возможных предложения для двойного ящика, чтобы люди не воспользовались этим при выполнении pvp, как я уже говорил ранее, я знаю, что это сообщество уже давно привыкло к этому ,

но ребята, давайте сделаем сервер более увлекательным, чтобы другие персонажи могли появляться, потому что они не появляются из-за двойного окна, кроме того, это заставит людей учиться лучше использовать персонажа, которого они используют, большинство людей, которые в этом сообществе , у всех есть «S команды» со многими «агурсами», ПОЛНЫМИ эпопеями, очень немногие фермеры в местах, только новые, как я, но в другом посте я дам другое предложение для этого, здесь я сосредоточусь на двойной коробке и я сделаю 2 возможных предложения, от сообщества и администрации зависит, реализовать одно из них или нет:

1.- Первое предложение было бы самым простым и лучшим, на мой взгляд, в основном люди делают двойную коробку для PVE, чтобы получить предметы проще, сделать RB и т. Д., Но многие используют это для PVP, регистрируют полную вечеринку, Прыгните "полный бафф", когда идут песни, танцы и бафф сумонера, используйте "отзыв" или используйте "blesed scroll scape" и повторите то же самое.

- решение простое, поставьте «NPC BUFFER», но этот буфер npc особенный, который даст вам буфер npc, танцы, песни и бафф sumoner, но особенный, который длится от 30 минут до 1 часа, это я оставлю это администрации,

(как это для специальных танцев, песен и баффов самонера?)

ну очень легко эти танцы, песни и бафф самонера служат только в "PVE", (мобы, крипсы, РБ), они не служат в "PVP". и у этих баффов будет условие:
* (у вас есть специальные бафы)
-Если вы ударили персонажа, имеющего эти «специальные бафы», ваш первый удар будет иметь «1» урон, и сразу же ваши баффы исчезнут, второй удар, который вы ударили, если у него был нормальный урон, «баффов не особенных»
-Если персонаж поражает вас, и у вас есть «специальные бафы», получаемый вами урон равен «1», и сразу же ваши «специальные бафы» исчезают, второй урон, который вы получите, если это будет обычный удар.

- поместите только 2 двойных коробки на компьютер (ваш основной и еще один)

2. Второе предложение, на мой взгляд, требует немного больше работы, и это создание «панели управления», чтобы иметь возможность войти в двойные блоки, если учетная запись, в которую вы хотите войти, отсутствует в вашей панели управления. , вы не можете делать заметки, позвольте мне объяснить:

Когда вы создаете учетную запись через «панель управления», вы можете создать все учетные записи, которые вы хотите, в этой «панели управления», но вы должны сказать «панели управления», какова ваша «основная учетная запись», и вы можете только войти учетные записи, которые находятся в вашей панели управления (вы не можете войти в другую учетную запись, которая не находится в вашей «панели управления»), посмотрите на изображение, которое покажет:

При создании других учетных записей эти учетные записи, в зависимости от порядка их размещения в игре, будут иметь определенные ограничения или ограничения:

Красный - ваш основной аккаунт: (вы можете изменить его, когда захотите), он не имеет ограничений
синий - это первая учетная запись, которую вы открываете в двойном ящике, эта учетная запись будет иметь ограничение: все навыки +75 заблокированы, (включая уровень квалификации S), кроме: COV, POF, POWind / Water, Victory of Pa'agrio, Pa 'sour's Эмблема, Песнь ворот, Защита стихий, Защита от тайной магии. все остальные умения 75+ будут заблокированы

зеленый - это вторая учетная запись, которую вы открываете в двойном ящике; эта учетная запись будет иметь даже больше ограничений, чем синяя, «только для: sws, bd, человек / эльф сумонер» (все навыки этих персонажей будут заблокированы, кроме тех, которые я название) :
Кач: охотник, защита, земля, витальность
Бд: Огонь, Ярость, Мистик, Концентрация
Sumoner человек / эльф: Summon Friend

все остальные персонажи будут иметь навык, заблокированный до 75+ (включая опыт S)

фиолетовый является премиум-аккаунтом, этот аккаунт будет иметь те же преимущества, что и зеленый аккаунт

все остальные учетные записи, которые вы входите, будут желтыми, вы можете записать все, что вы хотите, но эта учетная запись блокирует все «баффы» любых символов, которые вы входите, (PP, OL, WC, SWS, BD, Summoner , SE, EE и т. Д.), Все, что является "положительным эффектом", будет заблокировано, и навык +75 также заблокирован (включая навык S)

ну, ребята, это мои 2 рекомендации, я надеюсь, что сообщество и администрация действительно любят некоторые из них и применяют их на сервере.

спорная критика слышна с аргументами

Надеюсь это поняли))
Цитата:
Its not appropriate for zMega, forget.

---------- Добавлено в 07:04 ---------- Предыдущее сообщение было написано в 06:33 ----------

But why ?, if the zMega is a "retail" server, it is not a "PVP" server with "songs and dances of 2h".

the only thing I am proposing is; so that they do not abuse the dual box in pvp, and do something similar to their sieges, if they want to have sws or bd in the party, someone must use it, I am not saying that they restrict all the dual box for pvp, they can go with a wc and dual box bd, but also not exaggerate as in the "photo" I sent, that a single person has a complete armed party, to throw all the buffs that exist in lineage 2.

practically as they are doing now, it is as if they were playing a "server pvp", only more tedious because you have to log in or upload that amount of buffer.

I say this because it is very ugly and with very few hands (game skill), the way they do pvp.

3 days ago I saw 3 "full buff" archers, they killed 3 others, and when they won, they threw "gate chant", and they did the same thing again, (every time they won or lost they threw "gate chant", and they returned to pvp "hyper full buff", hahahaha, what an ugly way to kill war !!

the truth I do not think they like to play that way, since in sieges, if they use support characters in the partys

I said before, that I knew that many would not like it, because this is a server of many years online playing the same way, but personally and I have always said that people who do not like to go to pvp or search for war, without a Full party and being "full buff", it is because they have no idea how to play with a character without that amount of buff, and they are the same people as in "server pvp", they do not go out to do PVP, without a "bishop" back healing them, I see that this is an old school server and I would like to see that, at least in the sieges I see it!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Но почему? Если zMega - это «розничный» сервер, это не сервер «PVP» с «песнями и танцами по 2 часа».

единственное, что я предлагаю, это; чтобы они не злоупотребляли двойным ящиком в пвп, и делали что-то похожее на их осады, если они хотят иметь в партии свс или бд, кто-то должен их использовать, я не говорю, что они ограничивают все двойные ящики для пвп , они могут пойти с туалетом и двойным боксом bd, но также не преувеличивать, как на «фотографии», которую я послал, что у одного человека есть полная вооруженная группа, чтобы бросить все бафы, которые существуют в линии 2.

практически, как они делают сейчас, это как если бы они играли в «серверный pvp», только более утомительно, потому что вы должны войти или загрузить такое количество буфера.

Я говорю это, потому что это очень уродливо и с очень небольшим количеством рук (навык игры), как они делают PvP.

3 дня назад я видел 3 лучников с «полным баффом», они убили 3 других, и когда они выиграли, они бросили «пение ворот», и они снова сделали то же самое (каждый раз, когда они выигрывали или проигрывали, они бросали «пение ворот»). и они вернулись в пвп "гипер полный бафф", хахахаха, какой ужасный способ убить войну !!

правда я не думаю, что им нравится играть таким образом, так как в осадах, если они используют вспомогательные персонажи в вечеринках

Я уже говорил, что знаю, что многим это не понравится, потому что это многолетний сервер онлайн, играющий одинаково, но лично я всегда говорил, что люди, которые не любят ходить в пвп или искать войну, без полной партии и «полного баффа», это потому, что они понятия не имеют, как играть с персонажем без такого количества баффов, и они такие же люди, как в «серверном пвп», они не выходят, чтобы делать PVP, без "епископа", который исцеляет их, я вижу, что это сервер старой школы, и я хотел бы видеть это, по крайней мере, в осадах, которые я вижу!
JohanM88 вне форума  
Старый 26.07.2020, 07:32   #7
Expressio
Count 72 Lv.

Show

Поблагодарили 2,343 раз(а) в 861 сообщениях

Особенные бафы от особенных людей... дальше как обычно, 36 слотов, крылья, нефилимы...
Пользователь сказал cпасибо:
Gerard (26.07.2020)
Старый 26.07.2020, 08:09   #8
JohanM88
Newbie 0 Lv.

Show

Цитата:
Сообщение от Expressio Посмотреть сообщение
Особенные бафы от особенных людей... дальше как обычно, 36 слотов, крылья, нефилимы...
HHAHAHAHAHAH

You are absolutely right, that is ugly, but if you understood what I said, the special buffs are only for PVE (mobs, crips rb), in PVP they do not work, the idea of "special buffs" is for people not to say, "they can't farm or it's difficult to farm, because they don't have a buff", because mostly when you play a server people make dual box, for that reason, what I propose is that there be a restriction on the exaggerated dual box that there is On the server, a single person can log all the supports in a party and make all the "buffs" they want,

I think you will agree on that, because if I am not mistaken you are the "OL" main, your character in PVP, he is a strong character if you know how to use him in PVP.

if you want to go "full buff", this must be the way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3fbxLBdUHY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZLzy1huLAI

and not that a single person can log an entire "buff party"

------------------------------------------

HHAHAHAHAHAH

Вы абсолютно правы, это безобразно, но если вы поняли, что я сказал, специальные бафы предназначены только для PVE (мобы, crips rb), в PVP они не работают, идея "специальных баффов" для людей не скажем, «они не могут фармить или их сложно фармить, потому что у них нет положительного эффекта», потому что, в основном, когда вы играете на сервере, люди делают двойную коробку, поэтому я предлагаю, чтобы было ограничение на преувеличенная двойная коробка, которая есть на сервере, один человек может зарегистрировать все опоры в партии и сделать все "положительные эффекты", которые они хотят,

Я думаю, что вы согласитесь с этим, потому что, если я не ошибаюсь, вы главный "OL", ваш персонаж в PVP, он сильный персонаж, если вы знаете, как использовать его в PVP.

если вы хотите пойти "полный бафф", это должно быть так

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3fbxLBdUHY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZLzy1huLAI

и не то, чтобы один человек мог записать всю "любительскую вечеринку"

[COLOR="Silver"]

If it were up to me, I would place 2 accounts per "PC", but to make such a drastic change to a community that has spent many years playing and logging an entire party to do PVP,

Burning Troya )

There is nothing nicer to see and do this type of PvP, but as I said, you have to know how to use the character a little

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1xaYd_8PJY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U8nBzhL7qY&t=623s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5bhTmwlAnw

------------------------------------

Если бы это зависело от меня, я бы разместил 2 учетных записи на «ПК», но чтобы сделать такое радикальное изменение в сообществе, которое потратило много лет, играя и регистрируя всю группу, чтобы сделать PVP,

Горящая Троя)

Нет ничего приятнее увидеть и сделать этот тип PvP, но, как я уже сказал, вы должны знать, как использовать персонажа немного

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1xaYd_8PJY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U8nBzhL7qY&t=623s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5bhTmwlAnw

Последний раз редактировалось JohanM88; 26.07.2020 в 08:17.
JohanM88 вне форума  
Старый 26.07.2020, 10:30   #9
mertier
Elder 40 Lv.

Show

Поблагодарили 288 раз(а) в 171 сообщениях

Оооо Куня переехал на пмж к своему другу в штаты, создал новую учетку и снова свои идеи толкает :D
mertier на форуме  
Старый 26.07.2020, 11:22   #10
Koxa
Heir 25 Lv.

Show

Поблагодарили 35 раз(а) в 26 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Expressio Посмотреть сообщение
Чем плохи Нефилимы? Хороший клан
Koxa вне форума  
Пользователь сказал cпасибо:
MrLastGang (26.07.2020)
Старый 26.07.2020, 11:33   #11
MrLastGang
Knight 30 Lv.

Show

Поблагодарили 45 раз(а) в 18 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Koxa Посмотреть сообщение
Чем плохи Нефилимы? Хороший клан
:DD
Старый 27.07.2020, 04:50   #12
SpellMaster
Baron 55 Lv.

Show

Цитата:
Сообщение от mertier Посмотреть сообщение
Оооо Куня переехал на пмж к своему другу в штаты, создал новую учетку и снова свои идеи толкает :D
Или у кое кого уже параноя, мы тебе еще там не снимся?
SpellMaster вне форума  
Старый 27.07.2020, 09:20   #13
mertier
Elder 40 Lv.

Show

Поблагодарили 288 раз(а) в 171 сообщениях

Цитата:
Или у кое кого уже параноя, мы тебе еще там не снимся?
А кто сказал, что там речь идет о тебе?
Но теперь все ясно, что у вас зашло все слишком далекос валерчиком)

P.s. паранойя

Неуч колхозный)
mertier на форуме  
Старый 28.07.2020, 08:36   #14
JohanM88
Newbie 0 Lv.

Show

the only thing missing from that party or photo, is to have an "OL" in dual box, and launch "FOI", in a 2 vs 2

Expressio, criticized that what is missing is having "then as usual, 36 slots, wings, Nephilim ...", as if it were a "server PVP", but practically all the PVPs I have seen in Varka, they seem as if they were playing " server pvp ", (2 or 3 full buff archers with a" dual box party "),

beware, I'm not criticizing the people in this photo, I'm criticizing their way of making pvp a 2 sv 2 with archers, but I imagine they are used to doing this, which really seems like a "server PVP", and not a retail one
JohanM88 вне форума  
Старый 28.07.2020, 09:20   #15
xBlackAngelx
Knight 30 Lv.

Show

Поблагодарили 40 раз(а) в 32 сообщениях

Что за бредятина?
Name: CeHMeT
Clan: DaRC
xBlackAngelx вне форума  

Ответ

Опции темы