Русский язык English language
mmotop topzone hopzone l2server brazil

Предложения x10 Выслушаем ваши предложения, пожелания и идеи для улучшения игрового процесса и более интересного время препровождения в игре

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 26.07.2020, 02:29   #1
JohanM88
Newbie 0 Lv.

Show

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении
По умолчанию "Dual box" suggestion

As I had said before, here I will leave you 2 possible suggestions for the dual box, so that people do not take advantage of this when doing pvp, as I said earlier, I know that this community has been used to this for many years.

but guys let's make the server more fun so other characters can appear, because of the dual box they do not appear, apart from this it will make people learn to better use the character they are using, most of the people who are in this community, all have "S teams" with many "agurments", FULL epics, very few people farm in the spots, only new ones like me, but in another post I will give another suggestion for this, here I will focus on the dual box and I will 2 possible suggestions, it is up to the community and the administration to implement one of them or not:

1.- The first suggestion would be the easiest and best in my opinion, mostly people make a double box is for PVE, to get items easier, do RB, etc. but many take advantage of that for PVP, log a full party, jump "full buff", when the songs, dances and the buff of sumoner go, use "recall", or use "blesed scroll scape", and repeat the same .

-the solution is easy, put a "NPC BUFFER", but this npc buffer is special, which the npc buffer will give you, dances, songs and buff of sumoner but special, that last between 30min to 1 hour, this I will leave it to the administration,

(how's that for special dances, songs and sumoner's buffs?)

well it is very easy those dances, songs and buff of sumoner only serve in "PVE", (mobs, crips, RB), they do not serve in "PVP". and these buffs will have a condition:
* (you have special buffs)
-If you hit a character, having these "special buffs", your first hit will be "1" damage, and immediately your buffs disappear, the second hit you hit if it had normal damage, of the "buffs not they are special"
-If a character hits you, and you have the "special buffs", the damage you take is "1", and immediately your "special buffs" will disappear, the second damage you take if it will be a normal hit

- place only 2 dual boxes per pc (your main and another one)

2.- The second suggestion takes a little more work in my opinion, and that is to create a "control panel", to be able to log in the dual boxes, if the account you want to log in is not in your control panel, you cannot logear, let me explain:

When you create an account through the "control panel", you can create all the accounts you want in that "control panel", but you have to tell the "control panel" what your "main account" is, and You can only log accounts that are in your control panel, (you can not log another account that is not in your "control panel"), look at the image that will show:

When creating the other accounts, those accounts depending on the order that you put them into the game, will have certain limitations or restrictions:

The red one is your main account: (you can change it whenever you want), it has no limitation
blue is the first account you open in dual box, this account will have a limitation: all skills +75 blocked, (including grade S expertise), except: COV, POF, POWind / Water, Victory of Pa'agrio, Pa ' sour's Emblem, Gate Chant, Elemental Protection, Arcane Protection. all other skill 75+ will be blocked

green is the second account you open in dual box, this account will have even more limitations than blue, "only for: sws, bd, human / elf sumoner" (all the skills of these characters will be blocked, except the ones I will name) :
Sws: hunter, warding, Earth, Vitality
Bd: Fire, Fury, Mystic, Concentration
Sumoner human / elf: Summon Friend

all other characters will only have the skill blocked up to 75+ (including grade S expertise)

purple is a premium account, this account will enjoy the same benefits as the green account

all the other accounts that you log in will be yellow, you can log all the ones you want, but this account blocks all the "buff" of any characters that you log in, (PP, OL, WC, SWS, BD, Summoner, SE, EE, etc) , everything that is "buff" will be blocked, and the skill +75 are also blocked (including the S skill)

well guys these are my 2 recommendations, I hope that the community and administration really like some and apply it to the server.

debatable criticisms are heard with arguments
JohanM88 вне форума